Sunday, January 10, 2010

leading a hectic life and warning to.....

assalamualaikum..

it feels like i havent write for a long time... well, it is because load of things come across till i dont have much time to spent for my blog. assignment and assignment and assignment.. i dunno, but it seems that i am leading such a hectic life..

i lost my focus in class and find myself hard to accomplish the assignment given.. i dont even know why i am acting like that nowadays.. why..why..why..

sumtimes, the imagination of quit from studying came to my mind.. alhamdulilah, Allah still love me and give me strength whenever i am lost.. thank you ALLAH..

i also get problem with people around me.. why, i have to understand their feeling, and go with their flow but they didnt understand mine.. come on people, grow up, please stop being selfish to other people and please behave nicely to ur peers.. dont be childish and immature..stop be "talam dua Muka" and being hypocrite..

No comments: