Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I'M HOME..

 Assalamualaikum..

Hye Guys!! I'm home!! 
really missed to write again.
how are doing guys?? 

okay, my second half of semester have started
i got Monday Blues yesterday.
i want holiday more T_T 
this second half gonna be the busiest one
i have load of works to be done ASAP
need to finish my reading on the novel 
if it is a Malay novel, i can finish up reading only in one day
but English novel really consuming time of reading
 but i'll try to finish up my reading this two days
yes, must to. because i have to make an analysis  
and consult my lecturer and its compulsory
 then my term paper for sociolinguistics
i have start anything yet.
need to do group discussion for this. 

guys, please pray for me okay.
i'll try my best to update more.
^^


 ~It's JoJo~

No comments: