Thursday, March 31, 2011

happy and not happy

 Assalamualaikum..

Annyeong Guys!!! Hello!
what's up? 
how do you do??

okay. i am happy and not happy at the same time
how could that be??
i am normal. still. don't worry guys.
i am happy rite now because i am now
officially done wif all of my assignments.
all of them have safely landed on my lecturers' table.
heaven.
and

i am not happy because
i am now in final examination mode.
so, 
study, study and study.
just now i had my Bahasa Melayu Lanjutan paper
its my mother tongue.
but, its hard though.
and i am not really satisfied with my answers.
yet, its okay. hopefully my grade is okay for 
this particular subject.
inshaAllah. 

five subjects are still on waiting list.
pfft..
and guys, please, once again.
pray for me okay?? 
^^


~It's JoJo~

No comments: