Sunday, December 11, 2011

Life



 i am going to add another year to my age next year.
it has been more than 20 years that i have been living
i am glad that i have been blessed with such a wonderful family
and i have learn a lot during my lifetime.

i did not know what is friend till i got one
i did not know what is love till i fell for one
i did not know what is enemy till i've been hurt once.
i did not know what is betrayal till i felt once.
i did not know what is back stabbing till i got stabbed once.

i truly have learn many things through out my life.
i have been gifted with some kind of instinct
that i could actually read some people.
did not mean to scare you people out.
but it is a gift in which i feel grateful for. 
at least i know the "real" and the "fake" one.

i have been through lots of things.
i used to be a loner.
i used to be a loser.
i have carried such a big responsibility 
at a very young age.
when people around my age having fun with their life,
i have to take care of my kins, 
my dad involved in an accident when i was in UK
and was admitted to ICU.

i cried when i saw my dad like that, for the first time.
lying unconsciously with broken leg and lots of wire around him
which broke my heart.
my mum broke her Colar Bone.
i happened a day before Eid Celebration.
i celebrated Eid without my parents,
took care of my small sisters who couldn't really adapt the situation.
and i am just 15 years old. 

i still remember,
my mum and i have to walk to buy groceries
in -1 degree celcius we walked home with lots of groceries.
i can still feel the pain of carrying that in such a cold day.
i have to skip classes to take care of family to the point
 that i received letter from school.

this is a true story of my life.
which makes me realize what life is about.
which makes me appreciate my life more
which makes me mature more than my age.

Life ~ that is what we called.....



auch_down

No comments: