Monday, April 25, 2011

My Memory (part 2)

and the day has come..
it is September, 27. 
the date that i will never, ever 
forget in my entire life.

i remember before i left, i still had my time,
playing with my best friend. She gave me a letter, 
and asked me to read after i arrived at London.
i still remember that i cried silently that night, on the way to
Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA).
at that time, i couldn't believed that i will leave my country.
sadly, i couldn't remember at what time we boarded into the airplane.

i think it took about 12 hours to arrive at Heathrow Airport, London.
and we safely landed at London, evening at that time
weird, awkward and curious.
that's the feeling i had when i arrived there.
the weather quite cold, windy and chilly.
then i knew that its already midst of autumn. 

to be continued.....
 ~It's JoJo~

No comments: