Sunday, June 19, 2011

Make up Post..

 Assalamualaikum..

a complete 7 days
i have not post something here.
nothing to tell and ramble to be exact.
i visited here almost everyday
but just stare, no act done.
btw, how are ya guys?? 
so, this is like my make up post.
lets just doing some fun.
since there is no story to tell.
check it out okay!

Starting time: 1415
Name: JoJo de Le Cucoq La Kodok. (okay, i created this)
Fallen asleep in school: almost never. i am a good student. (daaa..)
Broken someone's heart: am good at it. woow, like a criminal.
Fell off your chair: wait a second, still thinking... okay, yes.
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: used to and still do..
What is your room like: it is more or less like a room LOL.. with a bed, a table, wardrobe. no pinky2 style. just nice and less stuff. simple.
Stitches: Yes! i have it. (proud haa??)


More Questions? OK...
Do you believe in love at first sight: Yes.
You last yelled at: too tired to yell.
TODAY DID YOU...
Talk to someone you like:Yup, in the morning.
Get sick: sick of my daily routine.
Talked to an ex: No.
Miss someone: Yes.....
What's under your bed: no treasure under there. just a little dust. yes, i am clean freak.
Who do you really hate:  rite now? i, my, me, mine..

RANDOM.
Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now: Yes.
Q: Do you want children: in the future, yes.
Q: Do you smile often: yes. it cost nothing guys. just smile.
Q: Do you like your hand-writing: sometimes.
Q: Are your toenails painted: No, i am not really into that kind of stuff.
Q: Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: mine is perfect.
Q: I can't wait till: dunno.
Q: When did you cry last: em, a long time ago perhaps.
Q: Are you a friendly person: i can be friendly, and i can be the other way round. depends on circumstances.
5 things I was doing 10 years ago..
1) a girl who did not want to express herself. shy.
2) quite a rebellious daughter. (now i am okay, okay)
3) boyish character somehow in me.
4) still playing with my friends, you know at 5.00 pm. its a play time.
5) have not matured enough.
5 things on my to-do list today

1) clean my room.

2) watch movie

3) type a post. (done)

4) make an important call.

5) Sleep.


5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
1) help my parent.
2) pay the PTPTN and then stop using their service coz i am a billionaire.
3) buy a house.
4) buy a car. Audi or BMW.. (hehe)
5) traveling.
5 of my bad habits
1) sometimes i tend to nag.
2) hot tempered.
3) sensitive.
4) Procrastinator 
5) moody sometimes.
5 places I have lived in
1) Kuala Lumpur
2) Sarawak.
3) Port Dickson, NS.
4) Wales, UK
5) Malaysia.. (no idea)

Tag?

Miss Wanie..^^

JoJo_Hands_off

No comments: