Sunday, June 5, 2011

Solitary, hate it.

Assalamualaikum..
Hey Guys!! 
i'm done with my exam last Friday
so today i can post something.
by the way, how are ya??
hopefully fine and had a fantastic weekend.

okay, straight to the point, 
solitary, i hate it. 
neomu neomu hate it. 
when you had nobody to talk to, 
to laugh with, 
eat alone
drink alone
watch Tv alone
such unpleasant feeling it is.

i won't deny that
sometimes we do need some time 
alone for ourselves.
privacy
but to be alone for quite a moment
is not that nice.
especially when your beloved ones 
aren't around for you.
everything become dull dull dull.

actually my family is not around, 
i'm on my own.
because there is no holiday for me.
and i can't skip class because
i can eligibly escape(?) only one class.
did i ever mention that i don't to be a bad student before?
had i? me myself can barely remember. he he he
so i won't skip class without valid reason.

okay, enough for today. 
i am sad rite now 
hence i can't type, no more. hehe
i am gonna type more once 
i get my life back. 
for now, addio.


~It's JoJo~

No comments: