Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Comeback Post.

Assalamualaikum..

After quite a hiatus, i am back.
how are you guys? really missed you guys.
like i told you guys before, i visited this blog regularly
but my mind went blank, without inspiration.
yet, i don't wanna left my blog out.
so, i forced myself to post something.
such a bad blogger i am, ain't it?
okay, now i am free.
of course a free citizen, free netizen, 
but right now, most importantly, 
 i am free from books and studies.
meaning i am on vacation period.

holiday is a good thing.
but it can be boring somehow.
its a yes when you have to repeat 
a same daily routine.
in the morning, lend a hand to my mom
in doing house chores, then sent and fetched my
sisters from school.
after that, watched TV or surfing Internet.
or watched some movies. 
and that is all, everyday.

and the bad thing also, is that
it is only me that "free"
while other family members of mine aren't.
so it is only me that can be seen wandering around
my house including my mom which is a full time housewife.
i really wanna go on a trip to island or somewhere.
unfortunately, that isn't going to happen.
at least not for now.

special gratitude to my laptop and broadband
that "save" me from boredom and help me to "kill" it.
acknowledgement is also given to novels that i owned.
right now i am reading a classic English novel titled
"The Case-Book of Sherlock Holmes" 
by famous Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.

when you heard of Sherlock Holmes, 
of course it is about investigation.
i like it even it is in classic English.
i find it challenging and i just love it.
that is the reason why i love the comic
"Detective Conan"  by Gosho Aoyama too.
which was based on Sherlock Holmes style of investigation
the main character of the comic, 
Shinichi Kudo was inspired by Sherlock Holmes.



okay guys, i think that is enough
as a comeback post.
and i promise that i will post regularly from now on.
but for now, lets addio.


JoJo_Hands_off

No comments: