Friday, July 15, 2011

i got a tag.

Assalamualaikum..
its Friday and i got a tag.
from Miss Wanie
who always tagged me coz she 
knew that i like to be tagged. haha
you guys should pay a visit to her blog 
which is one of my favorites.



Purple: 10 facts about my room.
Blue: 9 facts about my family.
Green: 8 facts about my body.
Yellow: 7 facts about my childhood.
Orange: 6 facts about my hometown.
Red: 5 facts about my bestfriend(s).
Pink: 4 facts about my parents.
White: 3 facts about my personality.
Grey: 2 facts about my favourite things.
 Black: 1 fact about the person you like
 
instruction:

All you need to do is just singling out one of those 
lines and fulfill the demands according 
to your favourite colors. It can be more than 1. 
Then just do the usual tagging-ritual to maximum 5 persons. 
Let the tagged persons notice and just read each others facts. Thats all! :)
 
if i were to choose, i love all of the colour above
but i won't be greedy. i'll just pick what i like the most okay. 

 
Purple: 10 facts about my room.
  1. its the place where i typed this post
  2. white in colour
  3. contain one single bed, reflecting the owner who is single too.
  4. place where the owner sleep
  5. medium in size
  6. place to study
  7. place to eat too sometimes
  8. most peaceful place
  9. place to laugh alone and cry alone
  10. place where the owner loves it the most. 
 
Black: 1 fact about the person you like
 
that person is gentleness. ^^

tagging-ritual:
 
i would like to tag all of my readers
Yes, all of you guys.



 JoJo_Hands_off

No comments: