Sunday, October 2, 2011

the end of Hectic, the start of hectic


 finally, this is the end of hectic week.
yeah, i got stressed and tension due to 
my brother's wedding. 
but it all have ended well yesterday.
and that is gonna be my reason for leaving 
this blog for a while.
okay, just let the gone.
this is also a sign for 
something which is triple fold bigger.
the word "hectic" not gonna let me go.
i will started to be busy with my new semester.
Hey! i am going to act again this semester.
remember some times ago,
that i have to act for my Drama class.
this time gonna be American Literature class.
 but not feel excited tho. 
i am no good in act and no like it.
i like singing better, but there's no courses 
for such thing. T_T
i wish there is, but it is too impossible.
yeah i know, just get a grip and face the reality.

so, i am gonna be in hectic condition for four months
starting from now on.
must get myself ready.
just Addio for now okay..


JoJo_Hands_off

No comments: