Sunday, October 16, 2011

Indescribable Feeling






 i sometimes do feel something in my mind
but i can't tell what it is.
indescribable feeling.

i envy those who have determination and know 
what they want to achieve in their life.
yes, i did envy.
because sometimes i don't know what i want in my own life.
i mean, my ambition.
who and what am i in the future.
like what i am doing right now.
what am i studying right now.
i like English, i do.
however, i don't feel like doing it.

actually i always love to be a designer 
and also a writer.
but, i have no supporter.
my parent of course would not encourage me to do so.
they have stereotype view on this.
for them, "those" don't have any market.
and you would not survive with "those". 
as a child and daughter, i obeyed them.
but the "unwilling" feels always there
somewhere in my heart.

indeed, i don't put blame on my parents
and i tried to take it positively. 
GOD knows better.
that is the reason why He makes me do this.
i faithfully believed my GOD.
since everything happen with a reason.

hoping that this indescribable feeling will
turns to exact,
certainty.




JoJo_Hands_off

No comments: