Tuesday, February 7, 2012

That's All Folks






 after more than three weeks of vacation
and that's it.
the end of holiday
and the start of something new.
not something to be exact,
but the start of new semester.
gonna say Hello to the new semester.
am going to be a 3rd year student from now onward.

part of my heart is in joy
part of it, refuse to be back.
norm.
as usual, 
hopefully that this semester will be better that before
let the gone, be by gone.


******

Asking if there's a chance of victory,
of course, there's none,
It seems as if there's 
no path forwards or backwards.

The dark clouds speed up, 
a sudden speeding impulse short
Looking up at the sky as it becomes intolerable, 
but even so Smile.

Searching for a new path (It must be somewhere)
Now is the time we start walking (Believing in something)
 
 I want to start
   I want to start
 I want to start
The way which I believe

Asking if there is any anxiety, of course there is
It seems that there's no enemies or allies.

Either way,
to cut across to the peak at full speed is just right.
Shall we change gears here? 
Then we'll have a match again!

In order to keep shining (Definitely, for anyone)
We can only keep on walking forward (Towards somewhere)

If the depressing rain seeps in, 
it'll cause me to make a mistake.
What should I do?
start? stop? start? stop? step step!! START!

Face the future, I want to start
In search of something, I want to start

 (SHINee ~ Start)



auch_down

No comments: