Friday, September 7, 2012

Challenges Ahead.



"The optimist sees the rose and not its thorns.
The pessimist stares at the thorns,
oblivious to the rose"
~ Khalil Gibran

****

 semester before has gone.
while another semester has come. 
just like seasons.
other season gone will be replaced by another season.
that is how i portrayed my uni life
since the first day step into it.

every semester for me,
is a challenge.
every semester for me,
requires strength.
every semester for me, 
teaches new experience.
living as a uni student did teaches me
lots of things.
knowledge
friendship
survivor
betrayal
heartache
 tears
bittersweet success

it was hardship, at first.
 yet, it becomes normal.
normalized,
neutralized,
by the situation, i am.
 take it from the bright side.
use optimistic and positive's eyes
to see things. 

well, life ain't monochrome people.
black and white.
life is rainbow.
colourful. 
don't ask others what is the meaning of life,
you define it.

"Credo Ergo Possum"
I believe I can.

P/s: always challenge,
       never force. 


auch_down

No comments: