Wednesday, November 9, 2011

i already forgot what this post was supposed to be about




i was supposed to upload Miss Forgetful picture.
see how forgetful i am these days

yeah, i am not joking and not making any jokes at all.
i realized that i tend to forget nowadays.
this is a huge problem.
i usually have sharp-memory.

give me numbers and dates
that is my weakest point.
actually i did not really mind at all.
but when you speak about "dates" 
Err..okay, straight to the point, birthday dates, 
it is all about taking care of peoples' heart. 
what do you feel when someone important forgot your birthday?
upset.

that was my point being.
i tend to forget this lately.
yesterday was my schoolmate's birthday,
i NEARLY forgot about it.
fortunately, i did wished through mobile phone. 
relieved....

i think it is better for me to eat raisins a lot.
Memory! Brain! please come back.
forgetfulness! go away..



auch_down

2 comments:

tinahensem said...

I tend to forget things jugak lately. I feel old suddenly. Yess..let's eat raisins. we'll take some of Queen Ketam's raisins. Hehe. Kidding. We'll buy raisins and remind each other not to forget to eat it everyday :)

JoJo said...

tulah, rasa macam dah tua sangat bila asyik lupa ni..kena makan kismis banyak2 la ni..