Monday, November 28, 2011

Road Not Taken



Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both

And be one traveler, long I stood

And looked down one as far as I could

To where it bent in the undergrowth.

Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,

Because it was grassy and wanted wear;

Though as for that the passing there

Had worn them really about the same.

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.

Oh, I kept the first for another day!

Yet knowing how way leads on to way,

I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I–

I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

~~~~~

why Robert Frost's Road Not Taken?
because  i'm in this kind of situation right now.
i have taken a wrong road in my life, probably.
to regret and to be sad is just too late
because i have taken the path.

i should have written this ages ago
but i kept postponing.
i think i need a hiatus for a while
i want to hide from this kind of world 
for a moment.
i need to mend myself.
everything is frustrating.

i don't even know whether its all my faults 
or other people faults.
i never had such big humiliation in my life.
people are just too cruel and unfair, 
but it in not right to jeopardize other people life
just because you want to satisfy your selfishness

while typing this, i am in stable emotion.
just saying this, since people might say 
i could have gone mad or crazy.
maybe it just me who think too much.
perhaps.
but it is my right to take care of my life.
 i need changes.
i won't let people mess with my life, no more.

people, people, people
these are the words that i've tired to meddling off.
right now i feel that i have lost my self-confidence
and i could feel hatred in myself.

i am tired of everything
i just want to be solitary
and i need solidarity.
maybe its me
who have commit mistakes before.
and this is the punishment.
it it true, then it really served me right.

okay, give me a break.
i want to heal the pain
in my left chest.
but i guess the scar will remain
for eternity...



 auch_down

3 comments:

tinahensem said...

Salam, dear..

We have chosen our path and there's no way to do u-turn, ufortunately.
Maybe,this is the best path for you.
I am very sure that you will one day find the dreams of yours and fulfill it at the end of the day.
What I can say here is that, on your path which you have chosen, you have found a lot of valuable experiences.
You found your true friends.
You learn how to be a wise man day by day.
And you found me too =)
We'll gather the experience together and do not feel alone.
As I will be right behind you.
That's what friends are for. Right?

If you're not in this very path right now, there's no way for me to be a friend of yours. Huhu..di sinilah kita berjumpa wahai Cik Manisha.. =D

May Allah bless you my dear!
Be happy...
Be healthy..
Stay cute!

JoJo said...

yeah, i do agree with you.. i know there must be reason in everything.. i know that. that is why i am still on this path.. and i am glad too that i am one of your friends ^^

Haila said...

agree with fathi 2..i also always think of my path whether it is rite or wrong. but then, i always believe that this is my fate & be destined this way by Allah. wherever there are people, there always be people who selfish. we cant run away from that fact but indeed we have to face them. JUZ SUE THEM!hahha