Sunday, January 29, 2012

The Awakening




 anxiety, doubtfulness
suddenly i felt it in my heart today.
actually it has been almost, the whole of my life
that i felt that way. 
since i knew the reality of life.
yet, it grew stronger today 
to the extent that i couldn't bear it anymore.

i want to talk to someone
that maybe, that someone could understand
 and can ease this unlikeable feeling.
but all of the sudden i feel that i can't trust anyone.
and people might not understand how my feeling is.
yes, it true actually.
nobody understand yourself except for you.

frankly speaking, i am a mere follower of God.
"mere follower" here means that i am only an average follower.
neither blind nor ignorant follower.

back to main point, today.
i felt an indescribable feeling, again.
and i said to myself,
"nobody would understand me"
but all of the sudden, i was startled. 
not because someone shocked me or what so ever.
because i actually have the One.
and i nearly forget that. 

people always want to upgrade their thingy, 
like upgrade the software, antivirus, or a car.
thus, i want to upgrade also.
not a thing, but myself.
from an average follower,
to a better follower of Him.
He has help me so much, 
He always there for me,
He never humiliate me like human does, 
nor never let me down.

so, i talk to Him and read his advices
i could feel the calmness and serenity flow
like water, through my left chest.
the emptiness is filled.
and i will continue doing that till the end of my life,
InshaAllah. May Allah give me strength.

Thank you Allah, for the mercy.



 auch_down

No comments: