Friday, January 20, 2012

Happy & Happy






i know its has been a while since my last post.
sorry for not be enthusiast enough in writing
not because the interest has decreased but 
i have been busy for past few weeks due to
study and final examination.
the weather is bit chilly and windy while i am typing
because its raining.
i am glad,
since it has been hot and sunny for past few days.

okay, not to worry much about the weather.
i am happy and happy now.
the former happy is for Happy Holiday.
yeah, the semester has ended like last week
and i am in vacation period now.
so i will have so much time to write more here.
yet, it is only three weeks vacation. 
even though it is short, seriously,
but i am glad since i need vacation very badly.
last semester was the hardest - ever.
with lots of workload, exhibition, staging, 
research paper.
tell me which part that doesn't make me craving for holiday.
let the gone, okay.
enjoying the holiday to the fullest is my mission now.

the latter happy is for Happy Birthday.
yesterday was my birthday.
so i am 22 years old now and
i am going to be unstoppable and 
nothing can hold me back..
just kidding.
but serious talking here, this birthday was 
the most ordinary one.
true, its like mere day, nothing special 
except for the birthday wishes from my friends.
maybe because it falls on weekdays.
but me bother not. 
since i've becoming a young lady now,
so it doesn't really bother me 
if people celebrate my birthday or not.
just mere wishes already make me joyful.
its thought that count.

anyway, thank you guys for the wishes.
be happy, always.



auch_down

No comments: