Wednesday, May 23, 2012

World of Our Own





 okay, exam is around the corner, 
nope.
exam is already in the house.

perhaps this semester is the most laziest me.
i have yet to start my revision.
 but gotta force myself to study. 
well, yeah. i will.

everyone have their own ways right,
i mean when it comes to studying for final exam.
when i observed my friends, most of them would likely
to stay up till morning to study. 
in which I salute them.
because I can't. 
I am not a person who would stay up all night.
I have fixed sleep hour. 
at midnight and all the system down.
I have tried to stay up and end up being grumpy in the morning
and exhausted. 
in which I can't think straight. 
so it dangerous, perhaps.
so I stick to my own ways.
I will study until midnight then light off.
yet, I will wake up early in the morning, 
and continue last night study. 

and another thing. 
 the consumption of caffeine.
well, those Nescafe and Coffee.
you guys know the fact very well 
that these can help to make you stay up.
but it is not my thing.
since i don't drink coffee and Nescafe.
well, it depends on individual.
i have tried these also,
but i did not worked on me.
then again, it depends on the individual.

although we need to study hard for final
it does not mean that we have to abandon our health.
just make sure that we have sufficient sleep
eat healthy food and work out a bit.
so that our brain and body will stay fresh and fit.
don't abandon sleep because it will affect our brain.
what's the point of studying without sleep when our 
brain could not cope with it.
it is dangerous indeed.

and, the most important thing,
stay close to the Creator
pray and always pray to Him
pray for the success.
it is a meditation,
a medication and cure
for stress and tension.
 
so good luck guys for your upcoming exam.
hope that all of us will do our best.
May Allah bless us always.



auch_down

No comments: