Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Out of League



 am i out of their league?
or 
are they the one who
out of my league?

i think that i have been surrounded by 
people who i would categorized out of my league.
yeah, distinct much from me.

i know they are out of my league
when i felt a total awkwardness and
uncomfortable to be around them.
it keeps me alarmed.
it feels like i have to be extra careful
or else the alarm will alarmed.

sometimes i feel unfit for this society.
yeah, as i mentioned before, 
my inferiority complex returned.
i dislike this feeling.
feeling that being outcast by the society.
this society.

i do not think that i am the trouble-maker one.
i think they are the one who assume that i don't fit in their group.
nobody knows me yet everyone know my name.
some people judge me, not knowing that i am the same.
i am homo sapiens species too people.
i am not a monster or some kind of alien that are ready to attack and
conquer the universe.
so don't make me feel alienated. 

 maybe my traits didn't suit theirs.
perhaps.

this actually raise several questions.
to my own self.
what have become of me?
why am i like this?
why would i bother?

i am supposed to act and think positively 
and optimistically.
yet i acted as contradict.
this actually lead to confusion 
i want to find the solution.
and i will.


end.





auch_down

No comments: