Wednesday, February 13, 2013

The Start


i know what it is all about.
the problem that i encountered several days back.
i tried to figure out what has happened to my own self.
and i think i got the answer now.

as people get older,
their body systems start to decline.
physically and mentally.
i guess that is happening.
i know i am not that "old".
i mean, it is the start.

my stamina these days began to deteriorate.
my skills began to decline.
emotional wreck happened.
i not that old, i emphasized.
yet it begin. The start.
that is why i need to be much more active than before.
i can't let my body and emotion to easily get wreck 
by simple matter.
maintain and persevere by the harsh surrounding
that getting harsh and hard.
i am entering the world's reality bit by bit.
no more fantasy or girlish dreaming.
enough of the issue.
i need to cling myself to Allah always
so that i won't go astray.


end.






auch_down

No comments: