Sunday, February 10, 2013

The Return


Moment by Westlife soothing through the ears
been a while since my last entry.
new semester has already kick off.
for a week.

i am scared truthfully.
i am now entering my fourth year of studying.
a year left before graduating.
the feeling is different from before.
the situation already changed.
i can feel the serious atmosphere around me.
and the level of expectation is getting higher.

some kind of inferiority complex been bothering me
ever since the new semester started.
that inferiority complex that i have thrown away long ago,
is actually return and starting to bug my mind and my life.

it takes really a long, very long journey
for me to arrive to this stage of my life.
i've been throwing away the negativity from my traits
fought my way back from dead, literally.
i told you before i am a loser, historically. 
now i have changed to a better person,
last time i checked.

i refuse to compromise to this kind of
outrageous and nonsense feelings.
to the Most Gracious i relied myself upon.
hopefully no such word as giving up
come across my mind.
i need inspiration,
positive foods for my soul.

You told me to be strong, 
and i am trying.

end.


auch_down

No comments: