Wednesday, May 4, 2011

bitter ---> Sweet

 Assalamualaikum..

hey Olz!! how was your day today?

i'm back today for my blog's rambling.
these few days back i keep using the word
"rambling" in my blog if you guys noticed.
maybe i should change my blog's name 
to "my rambling" or "the blog of ramble" 
or what so ever. haha. its a joke.
of course i won't. i love my present blog's name 
and never have a thought of changing it.
at least not for now. haha. its a joke, again.

i'm happy today. a total happy. 
this is not a joke.
seriously happy and happy, seriously.
i can see a question mark there.
actually, my result came out today.
again, a common phenomenon for student like me.
nervous, trembling, fretting. you name it.
okay, that is just too much. haha
just nervous, thats all.
me feel edgy because of novel subject.
and grammar. and sociolinguistics. and...
err, in other words, all of the subjects.
the result is like flying colour.
highlight the word "like". hehe
Alhamdulilah, thats all i can say.

so it is like bitter --> sweet.
bitter because this semester was the hardest.
please repeat, the hardest ever. i mean it. 
if you guys scroll back to my previous entries 
you can see my series of pain.
i sacrificed my life (again, exaggerate of me)
struggling and striving every single days.

and 

Yet, it turn out to be sweet,
all of the bitter feeling inside.
after i saw my result. 
my sacrifices worth it. really.
and i think i deserved it. 
of course after lotsa pain and hard work 
and also with the help of HIM.

thus guys, to sum up my rambling for today,
never ever give up in order to achieve something
even it is bitter. 
because at the end of the day, you'll get the reward
like people said,  
"in every cloud there is silver lining"
okay, enough rambling for today.
for now, Addio!
^^


~It's JoJo~

2 comments:

Ms.ze said...

ingtkn lagu bittersweet tadi..hehehe

JoJo said...

haha.. tu la memula igt mcm tu jgk.. tp rupe2 tak..hehe