Sunday, May 29, 2011

just bored.

Assalamualaikum..
okay, i know, this is the second entry.
within a day. 
just damn bored, so i wanna do some fun. 
checkitout! 

if you're the richest person on this planet? 
i am gonna buy this planet for myself, then JOJO rules. whoever refuse me, i'll send them to the moon or Mars or Pluto, you choose. what an evil plan. haha

if you're the sexiest person on this planet?
i am gonna be famous than Giselle Bundchen then.

if you have to jump from the 100 storeys to prove your love?
i will have to say bye-bye then. i love my life more.

if someone says that your blog sucks?
that someone who said my blog sucks read my blog, still. so my blog isn't suck at all rite and it will effect me nothing.

if your family are the one who decided who's your soul mate?
em, i'll consider. use win-win situation. haha

if tomorrow never comes?
meaning world has comes to its end.

if the person you hate is right in front of you?
best thing to do is to ignore. that person will hate me more. huhu

if you get a chance to be in fear factor and eat some shitty stuff?
i'll reject that offer then. i'd prefer McD more. haha

if you can meet with one of your idol.. who's it gonna be?
SHINee of course, no doubt. the one and only.

if you get a licence that allow you to kill someone.. who's it gonna be?
such license does exist?? if it does i'll apply one. hehe

if someone said that you're pretty?
i'll go blushing, then i'll say "Gumawo". i am such a shy person. Errkk....

if you having aids in a young age?
hopefully not.

if you have to sacrifice your love for somebody else?
i'll ask that someone to pay me for my sacrifice. 30 Million perhaps? or more?

if you won an award.. what's it gonna be?
the most coolest person in the world. Cool rite!

if you have to separated with someone you love?
in every meeting, there will be a goodbye. i'll have to accept it.

if a lot of people have a problem with you because they're jealous of you
meaning i am just TOO good. i don't and won't give a damn.

i'm tagging?
all of my precious readers.



 ~It's JoJo~

No comments: