Tuesday, May 3, 2011

random-ing again.

 Assalamualaikum..

Hey Guys!! what's up??
haven't update recently, i know.
it's May already. 
so, this is my first May update.

doing nothing here.
mere typing and rambling.
got no inspiration.
i guess my blog was the most boring blog
of the whole blogs that existed in this world.
Yeah, that is me ranting.
because i seldom talking about latest news
like Osama Laden death and so fourth.

its not that i don't wanna talk bout all these
latest update stuffs, i,m not a trendsetter
and definitely i,m not a fashionista
 it is just not me or suit me.
i,m no good in that. Sue me.
Yet, other people already done that. 
believe me, if you flick thru other blogs
most of them will update bout those latest news.
no woes.
thus, there's no need for me to do the same.
i dare to be different and i want to be different.
only few person i know, would do the same as me. 
they have the gut to do that in which i salute toink toink.

to compose a poem, it just not my job.
to compose a song, the creativity isn't mine.
to compose a story, i can't do it well.
to draw on a piece of canvas, my hand just not listen to me.
to sing a serenade, it is not gifted to me.
but to ramble, i can do better.

i like rambling, random-ing
 i like to talk bout me, myself, 
my surrounding, my thought. 
obviously, this is my blog.
then, it must be about 
"I, My, Me and Mine"
so, i dun bother bout people saying. 

haha, told ya, i love and enjoy rambling. 
emotional rambling this time being.
enough rambling for today.
will continue rambling some other day..
Addio, for now.


~It's JoJo~

2 comments:

wani said...

compose a poem! :)

JoJo said...

malangnya aku tak berbakat dlm penulisan poem..huhu