Saturday, January 5, 2013

Caffeine lover, not!


 "Nai secawan?"
that famous commercial. 
Malaysian should know this. 

Coffee, Nescafe, Espresso 
and so forth.
they are caffeine right?
i am absolutely a caffeine lover, not!

i wish i am
i tried my best to be one.
unfortunately i can't.
me myself dunno why.

for me,
drinking coffee 
for instance, makes one look elegant.
you know, when they smell the coffee
 before they take a sip and with that satisfied face
okay, i saw this on the tv commercial,
but in real life, not yet.
haha
weird me.
but that does not mean the one who didn't
consume coffee isn't elegant.
*cough cough*

i can drink but
under certain circumstances
if no other drink exist in this world,
then i'll drink.
Nescafe is okay,
but coffee, errgghhh.. i just can't. 
pardon my weirdness dear coffee lover.

some people consume caffeine to stay up awake
like students, who in the middle of examination period.
i've tried once, but i didn't work.
perhaps me and caffeine are not meant together,
 me and caffeine make a devilish pair
to that extent!

caffeine is followed by goodness and badness as well.
so one must control the habit
since it can cause addiction.
 it is caffeine by the way.

so, to the coffee lovers,
stay elegant!
and me, 
i am cool always,
even without a cup of coffee.
*wide-grin*


auch_down 

No comments: