Saturday, January 5, 2013

Prodigy in Rambling




actually i was thinking
what to say in this entry
because i frankly have no idea.
so i will come up with something random
and i am good at it.
believe me.
haha
okay, not funny. 

let me just ramble something current
about me perhaps
since this is my blog
what is the point talking bout someone else.
another joke that was not funny.
i know. 
i am not a prodigy in gag arena. 

i am currently in the middle of final examination
actually heading towards the end of it.
one paper left
and i will fight for it.
i will, inshaAllah.

so, the holiday is just around the corner
i can actually foresee my job during holiday.
i am a driver.
who will be sending and fetching my high-school sisters.
and i will be staying at home doing house chores.
am not going anywhere for holiday.
just...at home.
great isn't it?

that is the situation when you yourself 
in a vacation period while your other 
family members aren't.
awesome.

i should plan something for myself.
so that i will enjoy my holiday
by myself.
i actually have one already on my mind.
*evil-smile*

see i told ya,
i am very good a rambling
and random-ing.
 



auch_down

No comments: