Monday, January 28, 2013

Nearly the End


 usually i type my entry in the morning
it is when my brain at its active mode,
very active.

just a little update.
it is nearly the end of my vacation.
quite sad because it is too short.
i didn't travel anywhere far.
just nearby,
in front of the house,
in the kitchen,
in the living room,
in my own room mostly,
to the supermarket,
to wedding event.
very enjoyable isn't it?

though it is quite sad that
i didn't travel anywhere to kill the holiday
but i did enjoy my precious time with family.
yeah, i know the fact that i'm living with my family all the time
but usually i'm at my utmost busy-ness that i didn't even have 
time to sit in the living room watching tv together with my family.

it makes me realize something,
we may gain something, but we also may lose something
in the same journey.
like me for instance, i may gain knowledge, time with friends
but at the same time, i lose my moment with my family.
yet it wasn't a lose that i regret since i'm doing it for the sake of ibadah.

heading towards the end of the semester break,
duh mix feeling. blended.
i didn't actually want the holiday to end this quick.
but what can i do?
i just have to follow and go with the flow.
i'm also heading towards the end of my study
holistically.
one year and few more months left.
will talk more bout it later.
end.


auch_down

No comments: