Wednesday, June 23, 2010

~today~

Assalamualaikum..
its been a while, i haven't update much about myself... been concentrating with dakwah n tarbiah in my own blog..[huhu, as if it can be considered dakwah n tarbiah].. i guess by doing that is much better than babbling without any purpose, am i rite??
really, not much to update bout myself since i,m still on vacation..yeah, same duty everyday, settling the house chores from morning till noon, then have lunch wif family, sometimes alone..after that, facebooking and blogging while listening to my feveret songs.. night come, watching tv or on9.. then ZZZZZzzzzz...
but it will end very soon.. my new semester will be starting this july, so get ready be a study freak (freak ker..) seriously, i dunno why i feel so excited to enrol this new semester..mybe because of this long holiday.. yeah, 3 months of holiday and doing nothing...wat do u expect??
the other reason is simply because i want to redeem back my all my mistakes last sem.. YES people, i did well NOT last semester..my pointer dropped..so many things i,ve learnt from last sem which are:
  1. must study hard and smart enough.. study..study..study..
  2. must do the assignment seriously..yeah, seriously speaking nih!!
  3. the habit of all U student,hehe, do not complete the assignment at the end of minute...
  4. must go to the library more frequently (klu boleh dijadikan umah ke dua pn xper..haha)
  5. this one i want to type in Malay can i?  must PILIH KAWAN YG BETUL ... 
yeah, these are wat i,ve learnt last sem and will be my determination next sem.. INSHAALLAH..may ALLAH bless me always.. maybe i also have to slow down lil bit wif my relationship.. and i want to list also my target next sem..

  1. get closer to my Creator.. InshaAllah
  2. the important one-----> getting higher pointer.. dean list i will..
  3.  get my own lappy eventhough there are 3 lappies in this house plus one desktop.. 
  4. get my own digital camera..(tetibe jer masuk, xde kne megena pon..hehehe)
  5. if Allah will, i want to change Mahallah..(kalau org2 opis tu xwat hal)
  6. be more serious toward study..
thats all for now..kang byk2 kalau xdpt achieve sia2 jer.. to all my bloggers fren pliss pray for me okey..
let's raise our hands and AJA-AJA FIGHTING!!!! 



No comments: