Thursday, December 9, 2010

the brand new me...

 Assalamualaikum 

Hai Guys! how are you guys doing??
hopefully in bright and fine mood always

maybe some of you guys realize that i started to type
my entry in English.
well i guess this is the brand new me.
but i will write in Malay, still.
 why my title is the brand new me??
 i think i have changed a lot 
after went through almost 365 days and 12 months of 2010. 
so, its like the summarize of me in the year 2010.

what changes that have been made?
maybe now i like k-pop more than any other genres
actually this likeness started 8 years ago.
the first Korean "item" that i have watched was the drama.
not the famous Winter Sonata.
but it is "Beautiful Days"
and i like the drama lots 
starring by Choi Ji-Woo, Ryu Si Won & the other 
actor which i can't remember his name. 
from that drama, i started to love korean songs. 
now, the growth of many K-pop bands these days
 i think have becoming the phenomena. 

next, is the level of maturity 
next month i will turn to 21, 
as i was born in the month of January
i think that is the level where the term
"Adult" will take over "teenager"
hey, i can vote after this! hahaha [^ ^']awkward
 how fast time flies..
feels like only just now i took my SPM result
and went to UIA Foundation Centre
hence, i should be acting like real girl rite now
or more appropriate as women?? huhuhu
 i gonna miss my childhood and my teen-hood
really really much.

and rite now i will appreciate anonymity
more than before.
it is good actually, for safety reason
you can't control cyber crime
so, before it happens to you, lets activate
our privacy and anonymity.

maybe thats all guys..
so see ya later okay!
^ ^ V

~It's JoJo~

No comments: