Friday, December 31, 2010

Resolution for 2010, welcome 2011

 Assalamualaikum..

Hai Guys!! eotteohge dangsin-i issseubnida?

it is the last day of the year 2010
tomorrow we are going to be in the other phase
of the 21st century, 2011

 time flies very fast, 
i am sure all of you have gone through
sweet as well of sour of 2010
same as me. 

2010 will leave me with lots of memorable
memories that i'll never forget 
for the rest of my life. 
i guess this year is the most significant 
year that i've gone through. 
and i am looking forward 
for this new year 2011.

every year, the same thing
hoping that 2011 will be brighter
than the previous year indeed.
my determination for 2011:

to be better person outside and inside
to do well in my studies
be nice to everyone

simple 'azam' this year. ^^
and i am hoping that something that is nearly 
impossible to be true, will be 'possible' to be true 
even not this year, maybe some other time
and i'll be waiting & waiting for that day 
to be true till the end of my life.
(tiba-tiba je jadi emosi ni apesal??)

okay, you guys also may have you own
wish for 2011 
lets try our best to fulfill our wish ok!
^^ V

 

~It's JoJo~

No comments: