Friday, December 17, 2010

a start of something new..

Assalamualaikum... 

Fuh!!! at last!!!
i can post something..
but before that, how are you guys??
hope you guys doin' fine.

actually it is not totally my fault 
that i can't post something. 
it is the "aunt maxis" who won't allow me
because of "her" line that not working properly
but its okay... for now.

Emm, as i have mentioned before
this week my new semester have started
so, my evaluation for the first week:
very tiring and exhausting 

why is that so?
few reason to be issued here [-_-']agak skema.
first, my schedule is quite pack
class begin at the morning
and end at 4.50 pm everyday
plus, my old illness has come back to its 'duty'
then, my subjects this semester
are far more challenging than previous
especially for Grammatical Analysis
kinda makes me worried actually 
since it has the biggest potential and
likely to be my killer subject for this semester
(last semester phonetics is my killer subject)
 i don't know why, but i think every semester
i will be encountered with one subject 
that would likely to kill me.
 nauzubillah. never ask for it again. and
hey!! i already get assignment this first week! [=;=']

other reason would be distance
from one class to another class
which can make me slimmer
imagine, one class would be at one department
and the other class would be at different department
and i have only 10 minutes 
but, i have to look at it in positive manner-lah
(Takkan nak mengamuk pulak kan)
how? i can lose my weight..^^' [haha]

this week i am not staying in the hostel
not yet actually. 
because i 'm on my process in changing hostel
due to several reasons. 
so, lil bit tired of traveling from my home to Gombak 
and from Gombak to my home again
although it takes about 20 minutes only
but its Kuala Lumpur, i repeat Kuala Lumpur
if there is no jam then it is not KL okay

what else??
i guess that's all for this week
see ya in upcoming entry okay!
[ ^_^ ] V

~It's JoJo~

No comments: