Monday, December 6, 2010

What else can i utter...

Assalamualaikum..

hello everybody! what are you guys up to?? 
i know..i know..
its been a while that i have not updated my blog.
this vacation week is the only vacation in which i have not updated much
well you see before this i will update almost everyday
this is due to my new masterpiece.
so i have to spend load of time concentrating on it
also, it differ from my piece before,
so i have to do more research & research
to get "delicious flavor" in my work.
but i GUESS i have to stop for a while 
as my new semester will be starting next week
OR not maybe
i think i will pick the latter..hehehe
actually this week is the utmost  messy and gloomy week 
that i have gone through in order
to face today's date 6 December
as for today my result is out. 
and gladly, my result is far from my expectation.
one word only, one word only
THANK YOU ALLAH 

seriously i cried when first i saw it [=,='] ashamed
i taught my pointer would drop
since this semester is the hardest one.
especially for my Phonetics and Islamic Aqidah 
thank you to all my lecturers
for being nice while marking our paper. 

well, i guess that's all for today
I'll update more in some other time okay! 
^^

<3 JoJo

No comments: