Friday, December 10, 2010

the place of serenity


Assalamualaikum..
what's up guys?? hope you guys are doing good.
i am typing this entry at Port Dickson
which i would like to call it as 
"the place of serenity"

as for me, i regard PD as 
the place of serenity of mine.
 maybe some of you might have some places
that you favor the most,
in which you will feel the atmosphere of tranquility 
no matter what problem encountered
for instance our home sweet home
yes, and i choose PD.

why is that so?? 
apart from the beaches
that tourist would eager to go to,
deep inside there 
store most of my memorable
events of my teen hood life.
  
to be honest, PD is not my hometown
rather it sets higher ranking than my own hometown
even if i have been burden with so many problems
 peace is all mine when i am here 
sadly my family and i have moved to KL
so we can only come here seldom 
 
Gwenchana! 
 actually this is a quite emotional entry (^^') shy 
all of the sudden, those nostalgic memories
ring ding dong my heart
now i agree so much to this quote,
"Bila di depan mata tak dihargai, bila dah jauh
baru terkenang-kenang" 
(Erk, betul ke ayat aku ni??)
^ ^V
~It's JoJo~

No comments: