Sunday, December 26, 2010

It's God's Will..


Assalamualaikum..
Hey Guys! how are you doing?
okay, its been almost a week i haven't post anything 
as usual busy with study and work

lately I've been encountered with 
some rumor (maybe) and news
that some of my friend or someone that i knew 
already got married.
(Apa kes tiba-tiba keluar topik kahwin ni??) 
  
the story began when i was in my class 
then suddenly the friend of mine whispered 
that the person sitting in front of me
has already married and got herself a child
my jaw dropped when i heard that.
i was like, what?? Biar betul?? 
and then i've been hearing some other news also

then, why it bother me?
well, when i say the friend of mine
or someone that i knew, 
of course we are at the same age.
maybe some of you will say that its normal
or some kind of trend lately
but for me it isn't. 

i wonder how they suit themselves 
especially during this time
i mean during study. 
what if they already got themselves a child?
i dunno how they can divide themselves
as a student and also as a mother/father

for me, i don't want to get married early
i want to enjoy first..Hahaha
but to be serious, 
it isn't a simple and easy task.
one must give full commitment  
so for those who really can fulfill that
i give them a toink toink salute.

but i still can't really digest it. 
i mean, we (me actually..hehe) are still young 
to get into that kind of stuff.
however, we cannot refuse God's will
so it is written in their destiny that
they are going to get married in such an early age
so, just pray for their happiness and so on. 
 although i know its God's will 
but i really hope that i won't be married early
because i really want to build my career first
or in Layman's term, i want to get settle down first  

me myself dunno why I've been talking about
this kind of thingy.
so don't get me wrong okay..hehe
i think that's all 
i need to read for my Grammar lesson
so see ya in my upcoming entry okay,
with more exciting story than this..haha
^^ V


~It's JoJo~

No comments: