Thursday, January 27, 2011

Heartbreaking

 Assalamualaikum..

Hey Guys!! jongmal bogoshipo!
sorry for not updating much
just finish with my mid term examination
so one week of holiday will start now.

this mid term week is really hectic
and heartbreaking.
yeah, heartbreaking.
wae? why?
i don't even know if
it was my fault or others
i lost my precious things.
a small, cute blue plus white bag of mine
contain : pendrive, locker's keys,
room's key, earphone and the most precious,
my broadband T_T 

really heartbreaking here.
the worst, it happens in the middle 
of me, striving with the mid term exam.
whoever found my bag, please, return it 
back to me. i miss my thingy.

another heartbreaking.
the midterm wasn't went smoothly
all of the papers were likely to kill me
especially the novel. 
and for the mid break, 
wasn't really a break for me.
the lecturers kindly provided us with assignments
that have to be completed during the break.
so what is the meaning of break then??
chincha, please give us sometimes to relax will ya. 

But still, i am looking forward to spend my break
enjoyably and joyfully.
will put aside all the problems for a while.
to give space for my brain and body system to rest.
and for all of students, 
Happy Holiday!! ^^




~It's JoJo~

2 comments:

wani said...

kunci locker aku ngan kunci bilik aku pun hilang weyh!! ;-(

JoJo said...

waaa.. nasib kite serupa.. tension aku. benda tu hilang dan dan takkan kembali lagi..huhu.