Sunday, January 2, 2011

Its time to get busy...

 Assalamualaikum..

Hey Guys! what's up??
actually I'm quite exhausted 
but I'll try my best to update.
why am I tired?
because i went to JJ today. 
to accomplish my mission in searching 
for a novel for my Novel & Short Story class
it is a part of assignment.

never in my life, 
find it hard to search for a novel.
but this time, it takes time.
since I need to fulfill the requiremnent
that my lecturer has given
which are:

a social novel (not fantasy/thriller/romance)
published in the year 2009 or 2010 

so its quite hard for me to search for one.
but fuhh! i managed to find one. 
Handle with Care by famous Jodi Picoult.
it was published in the year 2009 
and it is a story about family conflict
and also medical ethics
when one member of this family
had a disease called osteogenesis imperfecta
Also known as “brittle bone disorder,”
it is a genetic bone disease characterized
by fragile bones that break easily. 
It’s caused by a mutation on a gene that 
affects the body’s production of collagen in bones. 
so it tells us how the family cope with that
kind of situation. 

i guess it is a part of social novel
and i hope my lecturer will approved it
i REALLY do. 
i think that's all for today update.
wish me luck okay!
i need that very badly. 
^^ V


 ~It's JoJo~

No comments: