Monday, January 31, 2011

Worries..

 Assalamualaikum..

hey guys! how are ya?
me here not really in a good condition.

i guess you guys have heard about 
what have happened in Egypt. 
the demonstration and chaos there.  
and all of the citizens have to be put under curfew. 
the latest news i heard that the things there
have got worst.  

 it makes me and my family here worried
since my brother studied there. 
He can't go out because the soldiers have 
taken control all of the areas there. 
i heard also that the internet connection and 
the mobile line have been blocked.
the last call from my brother,
he told us that there wasn't enough food supplies.
we here dunno what to do. 
i think the Malaysian there also can't do anything.
the only hope is only from the Malaysian ambassador.

I hope things will get better there
and hopefully my brother and all of the Malaysian students
there in safe condition right now.
together we pray for their safety.
Amin.



~It's JoJo~

No comments: