Monday, January 17, 2011

missing the old days...

 Assalamualaikum..

Hey All! how's your day today?
mianeh~ for not updating much lately.
just finished with my two assignments
so, tonight i have free time to update a little. 

right now i am listening to Westlife's songs.
yeah the old one like flying without wing, 
fool again, i lay my love on you and 
the others hits one. 
while i am listening to these songs, 
suddenly old memories appear back to my mind. 

yeah, i grew up with Westlife's song 
when i was in UK, Westlife 
have been my entertainment there.
you know, there's no Malay songs and TV program there
and i am not really good with internet at that time.
to recall back, i went to UK, specifically Lampeter, Wales 
when i was in form 2 until the early of form 4. 
not too long but the memories still in here, my heart.

i still remember my school,
Lampeter Comprehensive School.
i still remember i watched BBC channel
the Cbeebies, the Blue Sea
the Carboot Sale, Coop, Lldl, Somerfield
then i remembered the first time i touched the snow
the cold weather there, -3 degree.
after that i remembered my trip to all over UK 
before we went back to Malaysia.
England, Wales and Scotland
except for Northern Ireland.

really, jongmal, i wish i could turn back the time
and i am looking forward to go there again.
but one thing, 
right now, really i miss my old days.
^^
 

    ~It's JoJo~

No comments: