Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Random...

 Assalamualaikum..

hey olz! what's up??
i know i haven't been updating for quite sometimes.
due to load of assignments that need
my attention to the fullest. 

just now, i had a presentation 
for my sociolinguistics subject.
so that is the reason why i don't really have time
to update because i needed to prepare for my topic
and also slides.
although I am used to presentation from
the foundation centre up until now, but still
the feeling of nervous is there in my blood. 
but it is not as bad as before.
the presentation went very well, but 
when it comes to Q & A session, 
it makes me fretting. 
AND the question comes from 'killer' student.
you know what i mean right. 
Alhamdulilah, i managed to answer to all except for one
because i think it's out of topic a bit.
but i will try my best to answer that question.

i got positive feedback from my friends when i asked
them about my 'performance'
they said they understand it clearly and one of my friend 
said i look very confidence although it is not 
what it seems to be..haha.

okay, enough for today.
i really really need a rest. 
and i have to read for Grammar since 
i have quiz tomorrow.
God, please give me some strength.
i need that very badly.


 ~It's JoJo~

No comments: