Sunday, January 30, 2011

Time Capsule part two

 Assalamualaikum..

hey Guys!! what's up?? 
i dunno why but i like to talk about this thing
the Time Capsule.

the other day i have talked about it. 
but it is about my time capsule.
today i would like to share to you what is 
time capsule is actually about.

i am pretty sure most of us have an idea 
of this Time capsule thing. 
for me, it is such a brilliant idea 
of capturing, and storing our memories.
that's why  i love it. 

for those who keep questioning,
"what is this Time Capsule thingy?" 
it is something where you can keep your memories
like picture of you when you were 7 or 8
or letter that you write to yourself 
or other people give to you. 
it also can be a gift or diaries, something like that.
then, you save all of that stuff into a box or where ever 
or whatever you prefer to store it. 

then, you say it to yourself, 
"i am going to open this back 5 years later"
or maybe more, depends on you. 
i've heard some myth about this time capsule, 
that you should buried it, somewhere.
is it true? 
i dunno, but it can be considered as well,
if you really want to make it like an ancient thing of yours.

me myself have my own time capsule.
yeah, i store it in a big box.
you guys should try too.
and i regard this blog, my blog, 
as my own time capsule also. 
yes, sometimes i'll go through my previous entries
and read it again. 
it is such a good thing.
really.
^^

 p/s: i've replaced my small bag that missing that day with new one. totally, exactly the same design, but
different colour. huhu..


~It's JoJo~

No comments: