Friday, July 30, 2010

hurmm...

Assalamualaikum..

i totally out of idea what to put as my title.. by the way, that is not really matter tho.. i found out that this week is the worst week i have went through for the entire of my life. really "sweet" that it has already started on Monday, the really first day. as i have told before in my entry about me being chased by two idiots.. (sorry about the word, but it is really gets on my nerves) till i feel bit trauma to ride my bike to go home this week. yeah, good.. thank you for those two idiots for making my life hectic this week.. i,ll appreciate that and remember that for the rest of my life even though i never knew who you (idiots) are.. sorry that i have broke my own rule in my own blog, that i.,ll never swear. maybe some of you, you and you think that i might be overreacted. hey, put yourself in other people shoes, and you will feel the way i am. but still, i thank Allah the most because nothing bad happen to me that day. Alhamdulilah.. Innallah ha ma' ana..

then, later on, this week continues with not- happy- moments. besides the assignments, i means three assignments that need to be submitted in three week from now in three due dates berturut-turut,  i don't know why lately i feel sooooo sleepy while in class. the worst was in Science of Quran's class last Tuesday when i couldn't keep my eyes from closing till i get the "special" headache because of that sleepiness. i never happen before, i mean never get worst like that. 

then in my last Reflection on Prophetic History class, i could not even answer simple question that my lecturer asked. i don't know what's going on with my mind. My friend told me that i look miserable that day, as,  usually i tend to be cool most of the time..

the latest one, i just discovered that my precious 8 GB Pendrive is missing. just now, my brother ask me to check out for his result which he got the highest in the class, three mumtaz and one jayid jiddan (congratulations!). then he asked me to put it in my pendrive so that he can transfer it into his lappy. so, i search for my pendrive in my small & cute blue bag. i found out that its not there. only 1 GB pendrive, my locker key and my room key is in there. Oh My Allah, what am i going to do? my Phonetics and Phonology task is in there.. there are two video i must work on it.. now, how am i going to complete the works?

this moment, i keep praying and hope that the pendrive is not missing, it just me who misplaced it somewhere else. Ya Allah, please help me.. and also i hope that this coming weeks will brings more happiness and brightful hope.. InshaAllah..

No comments: